WELCOME TO IJEPAS
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING, PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (ISSN NO 2456-3129) is an International peer-reviewed & refereed open-access Journal of Current Science, Advance Technology, Pure, and Applied Sciences published in English Since 2016. The main Objective of IJEPAS is to provide an intellectual platform for the international scholars. IJEPAS aims to promote Interdisciplinary Studies in Science and Technology and become the leading Journal in Science and Technology.
The Journal Publishes Research Papers in the Fields of Science and Technology such as Astronomy and Astrophysics, Chemistry, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Physics, Biology in General, Agriculture, Biophysics and Biochemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Forestry, Genetics, Horticulture, Husbandry, Neuroscience, Zoology, Computer Science, Engineering, Robotics and Automation, Materials Science, Mathematics, Mechanics, Statistics, Health Care & Public Health, Nutrition And Food Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Management, Commerce, and so on.
The Journal is published in online versions.
IJEPAS publishes original research, applied, and educational articles in all areas of Science and Technology.
WHY PUBLISHING WITH THE IJEPAS?
- All articles published in the journals are open access: Universally accessible online without charge.
- Easy submission and peer-review makes the whole process of publishing your article simple and efficient.
- High visibility for your work: Anyone with internet access can read or your download.
- Professional formatting and reviewing meets the standards expected by authors and worldwide research community.
- The IJEPAS index all published papers in worldwide indexing (Google Scholar, Ulrich Periodicals, EBSCO HOST, CSA, CAB Abstract, and DOAJ).
FREQUENCY OF PUBLICATION
The IJEPAS is published as Quarterly Journal with 4 issues per year. Special editions are also planned subjected to the scope and need.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail : email@example.com or Online System Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal. For any additional information, please contact with the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org